Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Harmonia

Less than 2 weeks time, my semester will end. But today, they gave us new assignment with 3 weeks time. Tissue box design for Premier. I know it's a super good opportunity but why last minute? It's week 16 now. Gosh, I really hate how LUCT manages stuff. I cant do much about it.

Despite the shock from the news, I received a call from postman when I was in the bus. Luckily, he was willing to wait for me for around 15 minutes. Finally, I got my new daughter. Her name is Harmonia. And she has a twin sister (friend's daughter) called Arietta.


Harmonia

She's Pullip Lunatic Queen. I need money to get Lunatic Taeyang T^T


Harmonia

I bet some of you think she's creepy and wonder why her name is Harmonia. Well, people tend to misjudge someone by their appearance. I will show more photos in future, kinda frustrated because it was going to rain when I was snapping her photos.

As an extra, I'm showing you guys my work. Well, I seldom (rarely actually) paint or draw. This is my assignment for Illustration. I spent around 2 days to finish it and of course, I dont spend 48 hours to do it. I am lazy and I dont have motivation in whatever I'm doing. 


Media: Soft pastels and color pencils.
Enhanced with Photoshop.
As I had said, I dont draw. I traced the outlines first before I start coloring.

Not perfect but I tried. @_@

Okay, I'm thinking of gaming awhile first or straight to bed before I do my work.
Tired but feels like gaming ;w;

5 comments:

Chuen said...

the doll looks gorgeous :)

Unknown said...

the doll i s adorable

Camy said...

i like the doll's eyes

Merrinette said...

Thanks everyone :D

Vir Anthony Suazo Talaugon said...

wow.. love the doll named Harmonia.. :)