Sunday, April 4, 2010

Movie and Sushi.

I booked the ticket for Clash of The Titans on Friday. 

Before going out to Alamanda, I left my keys in the room and Kyde did not take his keys. So, we were stucked inside the house, as we cannot go into our room or go out from the house. 

There's only one way - climb through my housemate's window. His room is just beside me and he doesnt has the key to lock his room. So yeah, without his permission, we entered his room and then Kyde climbed over to my room. It's kinda dangerous I guess. 

Anyway, I know it's wrong to enter his room without permission but it was around 4.20pm that time and our movie is goin to start at 5.15pm. 

We took the cab and went to Alamanda, rushing and hoping that we're not late and able to get our tickets. Lucky enough to get our tickets but we did not buy any drinks or snacks because the queues were long. 

Bout the movie, Clash of The Titans, it's nice but somehow it made me confused. You will get what I mean if you watch, Percy Jackson;The Lighting Thief.


Release Date: 1 April 2010
Language: English
Genre: Action, Adventure
Running Time: 1 hour 47 minutes
Director: Louis Leterrier
Cast: Sam Worthington, Pete Postlethwaite, Mads Mikkelsen, Gemma Arterton, Alexa Davalos.

Synopsis: In Clash of the Titans, the ultimate struggle for power pits men against kings and kings against gods. But the war between the gods themselves could destroy the world. Born of a god but raised as a man, Perseus is helpless to save his family from Hades, vengeful god of the underworld. With nothing left to lose, Perseus volunteers to lead a dangerous mission to defeat Hades before he can seize power from Zeus and unleash hell on earth. Leading a daring band of warriors, Perseus sets off on a perilous journey deep into forbidden worlds. Battling unholy demons and fearsome beasts, he will only survive if he can accept his power as a god, defy his fate and create his own destiny. Reimagined with state-of-the-art visual effects and cutting edge technology, Clash of the Titans is a timeless and awe-inspiring adventure set against the turbulent backdrop of Ancient Greece.

(Source: Warner Brothers)




Anyway, it's a good movie. Worth watching :D

After the movie, went to Sushi King for dinner. We walked in and none greet us. We sat down but none serve us. They served a bunch of Malay people that came in 5 minutes after us. This is so unfair. I hate them. Damn racist workers. They only greet Malay people. 

There's still a Malay girl serving us, I think she's the none racist type among em. 

They ignored a couple from China more than us. The guy was pissed but he did not say anything. 

Alamanda. Sometimes I really hate that place but it's the nearest shopping mall for me. :((( 

Dinner's done! We went to Parkson because I wanted to go and check on the toys. Toys are so tempting T^T I think I am somehow going backward to a kid. 

While looking around, I heard the workers kutuk-ing Chinese. I told Kyde bout it and he walked there and looked at them. They went silent and Kyde gave them a smile and walked away. 

Sigh. What's wrong with all these people nowadays. Can you stop being so racist?! 

Well, I dont blame the Malay for hating the Chinese because I,myself hate the typical Chinese as well, or also known as Cina-bengs. 

Okay. Stop with this shit. 
This is what I wore today to Alamanda. Toned down and yet, there's people staring. Dont really care bout it anymore. I dont wanted to be ordinary or normal. 


Wear
Top: Tokidoki
Skirt: Bodyline
Petticoat: Dear Celine
Bloomer: Bodyline
Socks: Bodyline
Shoes: Bodyline
Bag: BTSSB


Okay, I am done now. 



No comments: