Friday, June 18, 2010

Seaweed Mushroom

It's been a busy week for me. This week supposed to be my last submission but I just couldnt finish my journals. I have 5 journals in total. Kinda frustrating.

As usual, when I'm sleeping during the night time, my boyfriend will buy me dinner and I will eat them when I wake up. Unfortunately, this time I overslept and the food became rotten.

He said wanna drag me to Mamak but I dont feel like eating since my stomach has not been feeling well recently. So, we went to the store to get some food. I thought of buying bread and milk but I saw instant noodles. 

I did not know there's a new flavor. Maybe it's not even new, it just, I dont really buy instant noodles.

Seaweed Mushroom.

I was wondering how would it tastes like, so I bought it. 

It tasted pretty nice! I really love this. 
I dont really fancy curry or tom yam since I have my own limit on spicy and sour food due to my stomach problem.

I had been addicted to Facebook games recently :( 
Oh well, it wont stay long, just 1-2 months, I guess.
I'm playing Frontier Ville and Baking Life now.

Okay, gonna continue my journals!

No comments: