Monday, June 14, 2010

Unicorn.

Sometimes, my blog really turned dead. I had been busy with my final. Rushing journals and assignments. Still a long way to go thou :( 

I was bored and my bf went out to Chow Kit Street to help his friend on assignment on Saturday. So, yeah, tried makeup and play with my new wig which I love so much :D

My fav among all!
I love the wig and my new unicorn ring from Etsy <333

Cut or not to cut the bang?

I look so mature with long fringe. This is just...so-not me? 


Bf came back quite late, he bought me cakes from Secret Recipe as apology. Too bad, I was sleeping that time haha

Afterwards, he went out for tennis and bought me dinner.

Hazelnut cheesecake. Doesnt really taste like cheesecake too me since they're mainly using sponge cake and cream =/

Marble cheesecake. In which, only some marble decoration on top of the cheesecake. @_@

I'm tempted to cosplay as well.

As who?


Gwendolyn from Odin Sphere.
I hope she will be my first cosplay character but it's kinda impossible because of the props.
Any cosplayers out there, guide me on props making please! T^T


Nana asked me to cosplay as Suigintou from Rozen Maiden as well, like few months back.
I dont really have confidence to cosplay as her.
I'm not that tall and fair. Lol

And then, Nana asked me to join in Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan, along with her and Michi.
They wanted to cosplay for Comic Fiesta but too bad I'm not going. But I would like to cosplay as Chizuru Yukimura.

No contact lens!
She's chibi and average height :D
(Probably almost same size as me)

But not in hakama.
Another battle version costume =/



I complain much huh? 

I'm kinda tense recently. Trying to finish off my work but I'm still slacking. I hate myself sometimes.

I have 2 exams this week. Monday and Wednesday. Both theory subjects. I hate both subjects, partially because it's theory and mainly because of the lecturer. 

Troublesome lecturer making things complicated,especially at last minute. I hope she wont ask me to reprint my journal like the others. I really hate reprinting, it's a waste of time and money. 

Okay, off to work on assignments and flips the notes before the exam starts. 



No comments: