Friday, September 24, 2010

Invitation to Vaseline Party!

I was checking my email like every minute because I'm waiting for my lecturers to reply my emails. Then suddenly I saw an email from Nuffnang. 


I had been invited to  
Celebration of Amazing Skin with Vaseline Party!!

Lol I dunno how to describe this, since it's my first time got invited for Nuffnang event T^T

Most important, I wanted to know whether I did win the prizes or not T___T

Anyway, tell me if any of you are going as well! :) 

10 comments:

SiMon Har said...

congrats! and pray for me XD

Anonymous said...

Wow..nice..congratz!!

Blur Pei said...

I am invited too!!! see u there!! =D

bendan said...

Wow~ congratulations!! Hee... Hopes I'm invited too. XD

Merrinette said...

Simon: I will!

Blackie: Thanks!

Pei: See you also XD

Bendan: Thanks! I'll pray for you XD

admin said...

heys, i am invited too, looking forward to see u there and shoot a photo with u~~ XD

Merrinette said...

Jo: sure thing! :3

Apharock said...

Congrats! I did not get it but my daughter did so see u there.How come only ladies got invited?

Celeste said...

Congratz ! waiting ur blog post after coming back from the party =)

Merrinette said...

AlphaRock: wow, cool!

Celeste: Thanks dear, will try my best to snap photos lol since not good with night photography :(