Friday, July 16, 2010

Posting from Sandakan!

I had been in Sandakan for around 5 days now. 

I bleached my hair, I want pale blond hair color but it ended up as orange. Ah well, I really do wanna bleach again :( 

Sorry, no proper image. I did not bring my DSLR back home. 

Ahh, tell me, should I bleach my hair again? :( I dont really like this color T__T

Oh yeah, for those who are curious with my lomo uws camera, I had developed and scanned the photos. Well, not much good photos and mostly fail; either under exposed or over exposed. Need to learn how to use since using film =/ 

Love this the most! 

My boyfriend, Kyde :D


If you ask, how do I spend my time here, back to my hometown

Nothing much. Really. Just find someone that can go out with me. 
Basically, just staying at home and online T^T

Now, it's fruit season. I get to eat fruits like rambutan and durian! Our family own fruit trees! :D Awesome not!

Ah! I forgot! I just collected Ayumi Hamasaki's new album; Rock n Roll Circus. It was awesome. Seriously awesome. I love most of her MVs. 

I love her hair color! Anyone know what color is that? 





I'm also listening to Kanon Wakeshima's new album; Shoujo Jikake no Libretto ~LOLITAWORK LIBRETTO~. Quite nice too. If you like string instrumental, I would recommend her as well because she's playing cello. Her songs are all unique and might be kinda odd to most people. 







Just in case, if you're curious on my previous work. Gonna continue after I get back to Cyberjaya.

Unfinished work
Need to draw on eyebrows, lashes, etc.

No comments: