Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fish Eye

Hey, short update :D

And sorry for abandoning my blog :(

Okay, yeah, I went to MidValley on last Sunday to meet Clement. He came all the way from Sandakan to attend DCIM and to exhibit his work!

As usual, Kyde accompanied me to MidValley and meeting Chris, a crossplayer that I met from Facebook :)

Clement, Kyde and Chris, they were strangers, first time meeting each other but I was kinda surprised that they can tag along like friends.

Not much photos and I stole Clement's photos from his Facebook and website, ahaha!

At Clement's booth

Clement and his NEWLY BOUGHT FISH EYE LOMO!!!

I always wanted it since 2008 :(
So SO envy!!

 A photo taken using lomo fish eye :D
Chris and Me

Needless to say? >_<



Photos credit: Clement Lee

People, do visit his site here

Please do not

use/steal/distribute his work 

without permission

or without crediting him! 


No comments: