Monday, May 31, 2010

Shrek and Rocking Horse Shoes.

Finally, it's been awhile since I had watched a movie! Managed to drag Kyde for a movie at Alamanda on Sunday night. We wanted to watch Prince of Persia at first but it was fully booked so we go for Shrek: Forever After. 


A bored and domesticated Shrek pacts with deal-maker Rumpelstiltskin to get back to feeling like a real ogre again, but when he's duped and sent to a twisted version of Far Far Away -- where Rumpelstiltskin is king, ogres are hunted, and he and Fiona have never met -- he sets out to restore his world and reclaim his true love.


My rating - 7.5/10
It's kinda funny as well ^^ Puss was kinda cute even after he got fat XD If you're a fan of Shrek or Pixar, shouldnt miss this!
 

I didnt take my coordination photo earlier before I went out. Sorry for the bad photos.

Too lazy to edit.. 

Face covered but I look very dull + no makeup DX

I'm not wearing my Rocking Horse Shoes in the photo when I went to Alamanda, just flat Lolita shoes. Wearing it at home just to stretch it since it's very tight now. 

Anyway, some photos of my last and only hamster now, Furi.





 Isnt him cute? :D




No comments: